< title>Simple Kim: The Flood

Simple Kim

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Flood

My Savanna LOVES to talk, sing, holler, make up words, and anything that involves (insert The Grinch voice here) noise, noise, noise, noise. Sometimes it makes me laugh, other times it makes me nuts! Her favorite Bible story is the arc. Not sure why with all the drowning and death but still it is her favorite. I read it 9 times to every one story on any other subject!

Today we were listening to "Nothing But the BLOOD" by Justin Coffield band. We recently discovered how much we love this CD...it is a hand me down from my teenager. Pathetic I know. So, we are driving along singing to the radio when I realize Savanna is singing Nothing but the FLOOD! I guess it is time to put my row down and insist on new bible study material.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. She's precious. I miss that little sweetie. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home