< title>Simple Kim: Humbled

Simple Kim

Monday, June 05, 2006

Humbled

19 6th graders. I left VBS and arrived at my 'real' job exhausted, sweatty, and humbled. Today was my first time to attend VBS since I was about 10. That was just a few years (decades) ago. WOW. I am always amazed by our church members and today was no exception. Mostly I was amazed by the amount of time and energy that had gone into preparing. Everywhere was proof that many people had spent an unbelievable amout of time on every small detail. When I found out about the need for workers and was 'sold' on the importance of the VBS experience I thought I was really doing something when I committed. Wrong! I just showed up for a few hours and counted heads and said BOYS! I was humbled by all the workers, decorations and organization of the whole thing. My favorite part of doing any type of kingdom work is meeting people and finding out about the person that goes with the face I see every week.

2 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Rudy Wellsand said...

Nice Red Site! You are in Athens, Georgia! Or Athens, Greece?

Have you ever tho't that something CONTROLS you, that makes you SAY, FEEL, and ACT the way you do? Is Destiny CONTROLLED by CODES?

You have hidden DNA and RNA CODES in you, plus other CODES that switch things ON and OFF in your body, ALL to CONTROL you!

WHO PUT THE HIDDEN CODES INTO YOU?

Likewise, YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE that CONTROL your Destiny!

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so scared of that picture of Rick.....make it go away!
I'm glad you're working in VBS....Mattie had fun with Savannah - as always!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home